"As far as my blog is concerned, today wasnt exactly a day to be happy about."


First of all, i started my day at around 5:30am which is my normal daily routine especially if i have classes.(As a nursing student, its more like EVERYDAY!) I checked on my blog and i was delighted to see that on my second day, i got 36 blog total views and 25 page views. This was according to bumpzee. And i said to myself, "wow, im doing great!" Well, this made my day thinking that the same result would happen today. Not exactly.


After coming home at around 12mn, (dont get surprised now. It was the college's general assembly and i had dinner with my girlfriend.) It just broke my heart when i saw this report both from bumpzee and sitemeter : blog total: 6, Page views : 4. :(


This wasnt what i was expecting at all! With this, i remembered the words of my former jesuit teacher, basketball team-mate and advisor: "Failures are made to make you grow stronger. Live with it." Enough said, i would just look at the bright side of life. After all, in blogging, nothing is for certain. Everything in this world is uncertain as a matter of fact as what i metioned on my previous post. I guess i just have to call it a day and move on.


Here are some of the things i worked on yesterday:
  • I added my blog as an affiliate of affiliatebot. From now on, youll see ads from them. I added the dating sites since they are approved immediately after you apply. Join a dating site.
  • I made slashMySearch as my homepage and use it as my search engine. Guess what? I earned $0.025 without doing nothing at all! I never even used opened a search today. Now, that's what you call easy money. Its just a small amount, bout only time will tell. Join SlashMySearch.
  • I listed myself on associatedcontent and im planning to write my first article if i have time. Hopefully by tomorow. I know a blogger who gets his major revenue from this site. He earns $50-$150 a month just by writing good and original articles. Join Associatedcontent.
  • Added my blog to blogcatalog.

Well, i guess i whould call it a day now. I hope the things i did would be of my benefit in the coming days and weeks.

"Be strong and move on!" - This is my motto for today.

goodbye for now. . . hear from you soon!

"Just being a Filipino for Others."




7 comments

  1. THE ANiTOKiD  

    July 22, 2007 at 6:54 PM

    It's not how hard you get knock down, but how fast you stand up again and go for it. After all, i didn't hear no bell! After all that is said and done, what matters most is you tried. I wouldn't be surprised if one day I see your site as one of the top money earners on the blogosphere, kabayan! And I kid you not! More power!

  2. NurseJake  

    July 23, 2007 at 3:52 AM

    kirb

  3. NurseJake  

    July 23, 2007 at 3:55 AM

    Maraming salamat kabayan!

    Friends like you make blogging much more rewarding. Thanks for the motivation kabayan!

  4. The Bimbo  

    July 24, 2007 at 6:53 AM

    hey hey! I had a hard time starting up too I think we all do. :) Heads up! You can do it!!! :)

  5. NurseJake  

    July 24, 2007 at 2:34 PM

    thanks bimbo!

    I really appreciate it. ;)

  6. Unknown  

    August 9, 2007 at 7:59 PM

    hehe this comment is a bit late. In times like this, think of Wade's commercial. Just stand up again again after getting knocked down. ^_^

  7. mr.redagamal  

    January 10, 2020 at 8:10 AM



Recommended By Asbestos Health