Blogging Bought Me A PSP!

God, you dont know how much I itched to write this post. I know you've probably been reading some of the blogger's christmas experiences and escapades like John Chow or Shoe Money. Well, on this blog, its not that many but its MUCH.

Blogging Bought Me A PSP! Yahoooo!

The moment I was at the mall trying to find the best deal, this title was already on my mind and i just couldn't wait to get home and make a post about it.

There she is. Isnt she gorgeous?



In addition to the PSP, i also bought accessories for it including the pc-psp usb connector, a protectant (or whatever it is called) and a 1GB memory stick for it to hold mp3s and videos. I havent tried connecting to the internet using it but I will soon and maybe post something on here.

I posted about how I wanted to blog to gain financial independence from my parents and though it has not been fully realized yet, this PSP symbolizes my determination to reach that goal just by blogging.

So, you still doubting if blogging really can make money?!? Think again.

12 comments

  1. admin  

    December 26, 2007 at 3:36 AM

    congrats kirbz..

    so you spent all the 20 thou for that PSP?

    i still haven't received my money from paypal, the one i withdrew.. baka bukas it will reflect in my eon account.

  2. NurseJake  

    December 26, 2007 at 7:31 AM

    Wala pa. . I still have a few left and i think its going to stay in my account a little longer.hehe

    What did you buy yourself for christmas?

  3. PrivateMarriage.com  

    December 26, 2007 at 10:52 AM

    Great work - keep it up!

    Liteon

  4. admin  

    December 26, 2007 at 4:20 PM

    nothing kirbz..i plan to buy a new digicam but perhaps next year...up to now my money is not in my eon account. UBP is too slow to process the transfer.. kakainis..

  5. Batang Yagit  

    December 26, 2007 at 11:07 PM

    wow kirbs. congratulations bro. i'm starting to monetize my 'other' blogs. hehehe.. we'll see how far i can go. hehehe. congrats!

  6. NurseJake  

    December 27, 2007 at 2:28 AM

    hahaha!

    Thank you soo much wins! Im working on projects to spread the word to other teens and other pinoys.

    Working for summer jobs is soo last century. hahaha!

  7. Kat Olivares  

    December 28, 2007 at 7:27 AM

    Wow! This is great! I've been telling my tween to start blogging. I've just started my blog so he isn't convinced. I hope he changes his mind when he sees this.

    Great work, m'man. Keep it up!

  8. NurseJake  

    December 28, 2007 at 7:33 AM

    Thanks kat!

    You can subscribe to my feed so you wont miss a thing. ;)

    Happy Holidays!

  9. James | PinoyMoneyTalk.com  

    December 28, 2007 at 10:57 AM

    Wowowee! Congrats, Kirby! Yan yata ang Christmas gift mo sa sarili mo a, thanks sa Google! Hehe

    Next time magkita tayo, pahiram ako PSP! :wink:

  10. NurseJake  

    December 28, 2007 at 5:28 PM

    Hahaha!

    Thanks kuya J!

    No problem! Super addicting lang talaga. I mellowed down my post na nga dahil dito. tsk! hehe

    Happy New Year! ;)

  11. Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop  

    December 31, 2007 at 7:37 PM

    Congrats and you get your prize for blogging! I want to buy a laptop so I won't be having a hard time working anywhere. I would need one since I'll be having a child and would need to work at home at some time.

    But as of now, all of my earnings from blogging would just go to my pregnancy labor. My blog is PR 2 and is really new with this "get paid to post" thing.

    I hope I'll get my laptop soon :)

  12. NurseJake  

    January 1, 2008 at 3:05 AM

    Thats a pretty good outlook blitz!

    Good luck on your child and your laptop. . .

    You can do it!

    We ALL can! ;)



Recommended By Asbestos Health