I was browsing through Macuha's Blog, a fellow filipino Blogger and i was taken into curiousity mode when i gone over his posts. A filipino is actually earning $19,000 on adsense alone per month! Good god, thats alot of money.

Converted to Philippine Currency, its about P880,000 thats enough to buy a brand-new car with everything customized from rims down to lowering springs (im a car enthusiast/wannabe). Its an accomplishment that necessitates recognition and acknowledgment not because of his earnings but because of his efforts and hard-work. It turns out, he is tha man behind the success of mp3-codes and i just checked out his sitemeter and whew! his stats?!? As i can describe it? To Die For. Hes got over 600,000 daily visits with 3 times more pageviews per day, thats enough time for this blog to exist for 8-10 years with the traffic that i have. lol

A question bothers me though. Can a teenager accomplish this amazing feat? Well, im out for a web-hunt for the most successful (in terms of revenue) teenage blog or website around. Do you have any suggestions?




3 comments

  1. Mommy Lutchi  

    October 29, 2007 at 2:07 PM

    Halo Kirby, thanks for the tag and visit.....goodness, if I am earning that much for a month by just setting around then I am leaving US for good ...hahahhah.

    Share me some tips when u get some ok. Ingat and see u around.

  2. NurseJake  

    October 30, 2007 at 3:51 AM

    hahaha!

    I its enough to get 2 tickets for just one month's efforts. hehe

    See you around too ate lutch!

  3. ASHA  

    May 19, 2011 at 3:15 AM

    "Hi, I Saw Your Link in Bing.com I Love Your Blogs Kindly See my Link Here a New Alternative Money Making Networkalternative to adbrite here

    "



Recommended By Asbestos Health