Big Buck Pic

Just this afternoon, I received an email from smorty telling me that my paypal account has just been loaded with $43 from this week's activity. I was ecstatic! I said to myself, this is it! This is really it! I am making money from my blog just like what I have envisioned just four months ago from blogging.

Well, if this is not good enough, let me tell you some more of my developments. Hmmm. . . I just broke out the $80 mark on adsense, I have $96 on payperpost, $83 from clickbooth and $50+ from sponsoredreviews. The other minor things are not to be mentioned simply because you might say I am bluffing here. lol Nah, im just kidding. . .

But hey! This goes to show a teenager can really make money from blogging. Its hard to imagine that just four months before, Im reading posts very similar to what im making right now from other blogs and hey, look at me now. Im doing my thing! lol

Just an update, im still waiting for the EON card to validate my paypal and hopefully, I can use it to spend my blogging money. Im actually eyeing on a new phone this christmas, well see! God, im excited. lol

4 comments

  1. admin  

    November 19, 2007 at 6:54 PM

    congratulations! glad to know you are doing well with money making..

  2. Anonymous  

    November 19, 2007 at 8:19 PM

    yes! finally! but hey, these are just coins compared to your earnings. lol

  3. admin  

    November 19, 2007 at 8:37 PM

    i was out on vacation so i've made not that much. but now am back, i can give blogging more time. but then school is here and its a tough battle to balance blogging, money making, and daily oral recitations, not to forget the assignments and the hundreds of pages to read.

  4. admin  

    November 22, 2007 at 9:06 AM

    my goodness kirby, you've been blogging since june.. so you are not new in blogging after all...and you have so many blogs.. you are hard working huh..



Recommended By Asbestos Health