My journey embarks on.

Im just your average pinoy guy. Im a nursing student in a unversity who topped '06 Philippine board exam(that means im not sure if i have enough time for this.) , I like to play basketball, hang out with friends at times, but generally a homebuddy, i love adobo, im known to be notoriously late in gatherings(lol).

Since weve been connected to the internet a few months back, i figured alot of people really make good money out of weblogs. Some even consider it as their full-time job. I know a number of people: anito kid and culture shock.

Can a regular guy like me earn from the internet?
Can any pinoy really earn money from the internet without any cost?

These are the two questions that urged me to make this blog. Honestly, with limited background on blogging, internet, SEO and other jargonic lines, i dont know where im heading. I guess we just have to find out.

But well, im off to my way! Wala bang shot dyan?! One for the road?? haha!

It is my earnest hope that other pinoy bloggers, gurus and other people would help me on this one.

My journey embarks on!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Like this post? Subscribe to Kirbitz

"Just being a filipino for others"

3 comments

  1. Novice Blogger  

    July 18, 2007 at 8:20 PM

    "Can a regular guy like me earn from the internet?
    Can any pinoy really earn money from the internet without any cost?"


    - Yes & yes.

  2. THE ANiTOKiD  

    July 18, 2007 at 8:21 PM

    I consider it my full-time passion, kabayan! Welcome to the blogging world!

  3. NurseJake  

    July 18, 2007 at 8:23 PM

    wow! an hour of tweaking and setting up. . and i now have my first comment!

    Much thanks to you novice blogger!

    But i think i am MORE NOVICE than he is.

    Happy blogging!



Recommended By Asbestos Health