To some of you, this might seem odd, lame even to a few. But hey, I finally switched to adsense!

I previously wrote about why I prefer bidvertiser than adsense. And boy, did i ever regret doing so. Dont get your conclusions clear yet, i have a few reasons (theyre good ones too!) why i finally changed to adsense.


  • Layout compatibility is bad - This is one of the first things that i noticed while using bidvertiser. The Ads doesnt integrate with my layout. Or another for that matter. You know, the best way to earn more with pay-per-click ads is to not make them look like ads at all. This is pretty difficult thing to consider when using bidvertiser.
  • Site navigation is below average - One needs to spend too much precious time spent on their site to configure ad settings. Once you want to re-do your ad configs, you have to go back to the main window and open 3-4 more windows to get the effect that you really want. Well, let me say it bluntly. . . Its not user-friendly!
  • Earnings? Forget it. - Personally, i attributed this to the difficulty in adding configured ads. They literally stand in your sidebar with a signboard hanged on their neck of font size 360 saying "Hey! Im ad Advertisement! Click me!". Way to go bidvertiser!
  • Clicks dont count - Now i strategically enumerated this last since this is not a very good example to all of you. (haha!) I asked my friend to click on the ads just once. And after the day, when I checked on my account, it wasnt registered. Yes, I dont know how many stolen clicks they got from me. But this stands as my biggest reason why i bid farewell to Bidver.


Now to all of you wondering how much i earned on bidvertiser on the whole 2 months of using them, well, to keep it a little mystery, lets just say its not enough to buy me a lousy brief!

4 comments

  1. admin  

    September 10, 2007 at 5:57 AM

    glad you registered for adsense.. well good luck to you..

    and oh, finally you've made a new post.. i was waiting for the blog update every now and then.. what kept you busy? school?

    finals is fast approaching, so we're going to be very very busy..hehehehhe

  2. NurseJake  

    September 11, 2007 at 2:47 AM

    You got it right lady. School has just been pretty busy lately.

    All well now, finals is over. ;)

  3. kyutbabe  

    September 20, 2007 at 2:46 AM

    I'm not so satisfied with bidvertiser too. I'm looking for a replacement for this aside from adsense and adbrite but haven't found any yet.

  4. Blogger  

    September 19, 2016 at 3:18 AM

    In case you are looking into earning cash from your websites/blogs with popunder ads, you can embed one of the most reputable companies: Clickadu.



Recommended By Asbestos Health