I Am Now On A PR-3 Status!

Wow! This is a pretty good thing to know. I HAVE JUST BEEN ELEVATED TO PR-3! The funny thing was that i didnt know about it until i bid for an opportunity for Payperpost.

Here's the story:

I was browsing through the opportunities offered on Payperpost and i noticed the available opportunities rose. I usually have 2 or 3 opportunities for my blog which had a PR -0 just yesterday and when i checked last night, it had risen to about 20 or 21. This took me by surprise and even wrote a ticket to Payperpost staff about me having the opportunities "not fit for my blog". Heck, it was just this morning when i realized I mistreated my blog in some way. lol

I checked prchecker.info to check my PR and well, its PR3! I couldnt be happier. I jsut would like to thank all my link partners, friends, everyone who in one way or another helped me to achieve this rank.

Well, im off for a PR-5 target for the next google update. . . Anybody, Link Exchange? ;)

4 comments

  1. Batang Yagit  

    October 28, 2007 at 9:38 AM

    same here. ehehe. yesterday ko lang nalaman that my page rank jumped from 0 to 4. hehehe.

  2. Batang Yagit  

    October 28, 2007 at 9:47 AM

    i met jehz this morning. nakwento ko yung about sa post mo sa widgetbucks. amazed sya na nagreply ang owner ng widgetbucks. hehehehe

    btw, yung prc adsense...it's not mine. sa kaibigan ni jehz yun. hehehe. pero kay jehz ang payout. hehehe.

    sige. ayo2x pud kirbs.

    Winston

  3. NurseJake  

    October 28, 2007 at 4:24 PM

    wow! mas grabe pala jump mo wins.hehe

    ah c jehz, ma visit nga blog nya. .hehe

  4. Yahoo007  

    October 29, 2007 at 10:20 PM

    "anybody for link exchange"

    ME ME, pick ME! Erm...what is a link exchange :)



Recommended By Asbestos Health