Recently, I met a fellow blogger from Cagayan de Oro (The city i call home) on mindanao bloggers and we got to talk about blogging, its money making potentials and everything about paypal in the philippines. As it turns out, he has been making quite hefty money from paypal and smorty from his entertainment blog since 2005! (imagine how much money is there to make in 2 years) and being curious as I am, I asked everything about the availability of paypal in the philippines and heres what he suggested me to do :

Open an EON Account at union bank.
EON is a debit card that accepts services online banking transactions specifically from paypal. In fact, it is the sole card that offers this kind of service here in the philippines and for a blogger's ear, there is no sweeter sound than this news.

So with this, I decided to apply for an account online and after a few submission of personal infos, I was told that my card will be ready for pick up at a branch that I selected when I registered (Im picking it up on monday).

Open your own account online like i did. It took me like 2 minutes! click here to find out more.

Verify my Paypal Account
This is something that i wanted to do for quite sometime now but i couldnt, simply because i dont have a debit or credit card but with this EON debit card, I can now verify my paypal account right after I come back home from the bank.

Transfer my Paypal Money To My EON.
This is the step that im really excited about. With the money that I am anxiously waiting to get my hands on, sometimes its pretty hard to sleep at night. lol! Imagine I can now (hopefully, everything turns out right) pay my bills, shop and eat, eat, eat with just one swipe and with the money I earn from blogging. I cant wait!

Thats pretty much the steps he told me and im on my way of making step number three happen next week after I receive my card. If youre a blogger and dont know yet how this things work, drop me a line. I can help you out with a thing or two. Special thanks to robstroy for helping me out. Salamat bay! - 'thanks man!'

7 comments

  1. admin  

    November 14, 2007 at 3:39 AM

    hi kirbz.. wow, the transaction was fast.. i will yet apply tomorrow. according to the union bank branch here, ill have to wait for 2 weeks to get my debit card? now that's strange! how come you get your card that fast? heehehe.. well, good luck to both of us!

  2. NurseJake  

    November 14, 2007 at 3:58 AM

    haha! Maybe coz unionbank CDO supply the iligan branch.lol

    I know! This should be it lady. The money-maker for us all. I really hope this is the break through.

    *keeps fingers crossed*

  3. admin  

    November 14, 2007 at 7:10 AM

    thats my theory too..hehehhe...

    best of luck..do let me know if you get to withdraw your money..

  4. PrivateMarriage.com  

    November 14, 2007 at 6:02 PM

    hi guys, some money making tips from my blog - hope u make some money, check it out at www.alltimemoney.blogspot.com

  5. Lace Llanora  

    November 15, 2007 at 4:55 AM

    thanks for the info! i just signed up too with smorty and opened a paypal account last night :)

  6. CDOToday Admin  

    May 1, 2008 at 7:04 PM

    Wow!!! bai, just read this post today, May 2. imagine it's been already 5 months that this post been published and I am so damn to just read it today. That's because Im so damn busy with some stuffs (job) that I forgot about blog hopping to my fellow cagay-anons' blogs.

    Anyway, thanks for the link and thanks for appreciating my help, I am glad to be of help when I can. I am just a chat and email away.

    Cheers,
    Rob

  7. Unknown  

    March 23, 2009 at 3:06 AM

    Make Money Online From Home With Adsense And Become Filthy Rich Like Me. Start Today!



Recommended By Asbestos Health