Teen Issues : Persistence To Study


This week has been pretty stressful for me academically. Remember the post I made about my course? From monday up to saturday, I was on the library studying my operating room procedures, principles and practices. We had our long test on friday and saturday and I slept late at night pretty late only to wake up in the morning facing the fact that I have to be on the same routine again.

This brings me to a controversial question. . . Where do teens get their persistence to study?


I can relate to people who drop out of school because of this stress but hey, thats not an option for me. I have to get good grades for my transcript, my children in the future and most of all, to myself. This only happens once in our life so why not get through it like everybody does? Its just a matter of mind setting.

0 comments



Recommended By Asbestos Health