Today's lesson will focus on optimizing your adsense earnings using simple yet effective methods that Ive learned through my recent information sponging. (Sorry, I just had to use that term)

If youre not familiar about Google Adsense and you want to make money online, then youre missing close to half of your blogging life. I mean that. If you ask internet marketers and bloggers especially the greedy ones (lol!), they ALL have been into this program and they have a tip or two to share. Now, its my turn to give a thing or two. (I wont give everything all at once so, subscribe to my blog and watch out for more coming!)

Now, the first thing you have to make sure in having google adsense on your blog is its Integration. It has to look like its a part of your blog layout and content. With this issue, lots of people have different ways to guide their visitors in clicking ads but im sticking with what I learned by experience. You have to use the existing colors of your blog layout to the colors youre using in displaying adsense ads.

One very helpful tool that ive been using is ColorZilla. Its a firefox extension that gets the color code of anything on your current browser and all you have to do is to input the code to your adsense ads customization on your account menu.

Second lesson, ads should not look like ads. Ive seen websites and blogs that seem to display ads like their the main content. It seemed like they have a banner around their neck saying "Hey, visitor! Im an ad, stay away from me!". Well, perhaps theyre making money if they have tons of traffic, but for starting bloggers, i recommend going back to the roots and giving visitors original content, make them happy by giving tips just like what im doing right now and well, give them something to look forward to.

That's it for today's lesson lads! I hope you learned something from being on my blog. Surely, Teens Make Money Online Easily with Kirby! (and thats, me!)

3 comments

  1. Liz  

    March 16, 2008 at 1:27 PM

    hello kirby! bloghopping... have a great week ahead ^_^

  2. Mommy Lutchi  

    March 21, 2008 at 2:38 PM

    hey ! if u have domain blog with PR2 email me at lutchigh@yahoo.com, i have some offer for you.

  3. Jeeyo  

    May 27, 2008 at 9:37 PM

    hello kerby!!!you said dat you came from mindanao ryt????so you're a filipino???

    i just want to asked if i can earn money online if im only 15 years old????i have a google ad sense but i dont know ow it works...
    and to other advertisements i can subscribe to them because it requires paypal account....

    if you have a time please visit my account to help me...please...
    www.omniscience-jeeyo.blogspot.com

    thanks in advance!!!!



Recommended By Asbestos Health