8 Random Facts About Kirbitz.

I was browsing through technorati and much to my surprise, my dear companion, kababayan my dear friend AnitoKid tagged me to join the 8 random facts about the bloggers behind your daily reads. . .


There are rules though:
1.)In the 8 facts about [name], you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. At the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
Each blogger must post these rules first.
2.) Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3.) At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4.) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here it goes. .

8 Random Facts about Kirbitz!
( The Untold Story )


1.) Kirbitz is a Student nurse at Xavier University. Top performing nursing school-100% board exam passers during the '06 Philippine Nursing Board Exam.


2.) Kirbitz cannot sleep without 5 pillows. 1 on the head, 2 on either side and 2 on my feet. I even got a pillow who is about half my age!



3.) Kirbitz is a basketball lover. He used to have this motto "Basketball is life, The rest are just details." And his nickname around the neighborhood? Gary V. , Mr. Pure Energy and "hataw na!"

4.) Kirbitz has the passion for volunteerism. He is a member of Phil. National Red Cross, a Number if jesuit volunteer activities back in high school and right now, he is a volunteer at a local health center.

5.) Kirbitz is a one heck of a pizza muncher! From Hawaiian and pepperoni and even to the sisig inspired pizza: Name them, ive tried them. . Just the thought of it makes my mouth water right now. How about you? YOu know you want it. . ;)


6.) Kirbitz' brand of choice is Vondutch. Every tita, tito, friends and everyone abroad knows what to bring to kirbitz. Ive got a few collections of caps, shoes ans shirts on my closet. Try vondutch out!



7.) If kirbitz is given a chance to meet a celebrity dead or alive, it would undoubtedly, certainly, definitely be Marilyn Monroe! She might well be my Fantasy girl. . . mmmmmmm. . . To the senior citizens, Remember this pose?hehe



And the most intriguing thing about Kirbitz?!?


(pasensya sa pic. but it looks something like this.)

8.) The word "Kirbitz" is derived from two words. Kirby (which is my real name) and ORBITZ! My favorite drink, my choice of dessert, my precious, my Euphoria! I remember my friend saying "Pare, ADIK ka sa Orbitz ah, open ka kaya ng business, pangalanin mo KIRBITZ!" Funny but true. hehe

I remember the days of Rico Yan whenever i have my orbitz. At age 14, I vividly remember being alone in my room crying and sobbing hard when Rico passed away. What the heck?! hehe anyhow, He was my Idol and i looked up to him even until now.


Well, i hope this post gave a you a lil bit of knowledge about the things i have passion for. Now its my turn to give the floor to some of my friends in the Blogosphere. Im tagging my friends to share a tini-bity about themselves.

8.)-This spot is reserved for you! Yes You! ;)
Contact kirbitz if you want to participate.
kirbitz101@gmail.com

Hear from you soon!

6 comments

  1. Makoy  

    July 23, 2007 at 6:54 PM

    thanks for the nice words. tinag mo pla ako. gawin ko sya within this week or next wik. :) god bless

  2. Makoy  

    July 23, 2007 at 6:56 PM

    ex links tayo

  3. vin  

    July 23, 2007 at 11:54 PM

    hey dude. thanks for tagging me.

    question lang, where do i post my 8 random facts? do i post it here or on my blog? medyo di pa nagwowork brain cells ko ngayon eh. haha

    keep on rockin!

  4. NurseJake  

    July 24, 2007 at 2:18 AM

    Vin: Post it on your blog kabayan. . just copy and paste the rules and you can make your intro if you like. Make your post a great revealation to your readers. ;)

    Mak: Youre welcome kabayan! ;) i added you already. ;)

  5. IMMomsDaughter  

    August 26, 2007 at 9:38 PM

    Hi There, can you drop me your email add so that I can email you the blogroll codes you asked for? Sorry, I prefer direct email so that I do not get spam mails. Contact Form does have its disadvantages, hope you understand ;)

  6. _pay_  

    September 4, 2007 at 12:32 AM

    I saw the pic. mukhang hindi naman orbitz yan parang yun favorite brand ko, quickly. dapat kirbly... just kidding.

    Anyway I just want to suggest to enable your option for us non-blogger users so that we can add our own website address..

    btw, here's my website address..
    http://donalyza.com



Recommended By Asbestos Health