Freebie of the Week.


I know im quite late for the Harry Potter Phenomena but hey, its just a freebie so its better late than never. Right?

This week, i thought im going to have something for my much important readers. Because here in Kirbitz, every single visitor is important. So, for vising my blog, I want to Give you a copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Book 7! Yes, for FREE!


I am just going to request something though, If you like this feature of Kirbitz, Please do fave my blog here Add to Technorati Favorites you can also tell your readers that Kirbitz is having a weekly freebie by adding a blog reaction to this post. And if you really really like this feature, it wouldnt hurt to add Kirbitz to your exchange links. And ill connect to you too!


Happy Reading!

3 comments

  1. Unknown  

    July 26, 2007 at 7:31 PM

    ei Kirby, ok na blogspot ko... na-fix na ng blogger weeeeeeeeeee

  2. NurseJake  

    July 26, 2007 at 9:56 PM

    Ann!

    NIce to know. . ;) Ill be hearing from you more frequently. Sana.hehe

    Happy Blogging!

  3. MarriedMelody  

    August 22, 2007 at 2:53 AM

    Hi Kirby,
    I have just faved you in Technorati.
    If you would like to know how to improve your Technorati rankings check my post:http://making-money-through-internet.blogspot.com/2007/05/blog-advice-technorati-favorites-and.html

    And please fave me too.
    Good luck with your blog.
    Melody



Recommended By Asbestos Health