I found a link to increase traffic to blogs on Beta Blogger for Dummies. I thought this might be a first in promoting my blog. Bloggers out there, feel free to give comments on this one.

It would be higly appreciated.

There's a favorites exchange happening in the blogging world.
I saw Dosh Dosh post about Technorati favorites exchange and I find that idea is interesting.
Basically the idea is you add me to your favorite and I will add you to my favorite. It will be a win-win situation and both of us will get higher rank.
It's a clever way to build up traffic and get subscribers.

Don't forget to linkback to this post to let others know I am holding similar exchanges.

After you have added me to your technorati favorites just leave a comment with a link to favorite your blog in technorati and I will quickly add you.

You can favorite my blog in technorati by clicking Here.

If you want to hold this kind of exchange please put a link to here so that people know that similar exchange is held here.

Here are the list of blogs that hold similar exchange.

Let's help each other have more traffics.

Happy Blogging!

"just being a Filipino for Others"

3 comments

  1. BetShopBoy  

    July 19, 2007 at 3:49 PM

    Hi Kirby

    I've added your blog to my blogroll and also Fave you in Technorati.

    Appreciate if you could fave back.

  2. NurseJake  

    July 19, 2007 at 5:46 PM

    Betshopboy-

    Many thanks for visiting my blog. .

    Already added you to me blogroll and tech faves.

    More power!

  3. BlagĂ©  

    January 8, 2008 at 5:26 AM

    Hi Kirby

    I love your blog! I'm starting from the very beginning at http://teendramaking.blogspot.com and I'll be using your tips there ;)

    I'm going to fave you in a moment. Could you please fave me? Here's the link:

    http://technorati.com/faves/?add=http://teendramaking.blogspot.com

    Thanks,

    TA



Recommended By Asbestos Health