I was browsing on technorati earlier and started to notice on my blog reactions the title of my most recent post about my week 1 earnings. It was from PinoyBlogMachine and then, that was one of those times when a lightbulb flashes above your head "twing!". My Post Got Featured on PinoyBlogMachine! As i continued to think about it, i had train of thoughts spinning on my mind. Traffic, Visitors, Traffic, Readers, traffic, more clicks, traffic, more friends , and. . . well, you know whats next. . .hehe

Read my post here.

Kidding aside, i was really delighted to find this out. Not only will this get my blog more visitors, but it will be known to more people around the blogsphere and on the internet in general. As i have said in my previous post, i will try hard to help people earn on the internet; this being said, i need as much eyeballs on my blog as possible. This, i hope is one of them. . .

Like this post? Add me to your tech faves.Add to Technorati Favorites

Like this post? Subscribe to Kirbitz


12 comments

  1. 房房  

    July 29, 2007 at 5:08 AM

    Like your pretty little icon :)

  2. Unknown  

    July 29, 2007 at 6:44 AM

    Hi,nice blog.

  3. NurseJake  

    July 29, 2007 at 7:00 AM

    My chinese friend:
    Thank you! Ill try to aodd more of it. ;)

    Geuro:
    Thanks geuro! ill check yours out too! ;)

  4. Unknown  

    July 29, 2007 at 7:11 AM

    I will add your blog into my google reader.

  5. 房房  

    July 29, 2007 at 7:21 AM

    Very pleased and you do link :)

  6. NurseJake  

    July 29, 2007 at 2:08 PM

    Added you both to my blogroll. . .

    Have a nice day!

    Do visit me often for freebies and advises how to earn money blogging.

  7. [chocoley]  

    July 30, 2007 at 12:16 AM

    nice for you, btw nice blog here!:)
    well i think it's good to add you to my bloglist?

  8. admin  

    July 30, 2007 at 12:48 AM

    already added you in my blog:

    http://spaceofinfluence.blogspot.com

    check the BLog roll. my blog has a PR of 4. take care kabs and happy money making!

  9. NurseJake  

    July 30, 2007 at 3:39 AM

    Dazed Blu:
    Went to your site and left some love. ;)

    LadyInfluence:
    I think i found an idol blog. ;)

    Thanks for Visiting you both.

  10. Shawn  

    July 30, 2007 at 12:17 PM

    What is PinoyBlogMachine?

  11. kyutbabe  

    July 31, 2007 at 2:44 AM

    Congrats! Also, I added you to my blogroll already. You can check it out at http://chococherrycoco.com. Add me too :)

  12. Anonymous  

    July 31, 2007 at 4:03 AM

    Shawn:
    PinoyBlogMachine is where blogs of the philippines are posted. A reader can just go to http://pinoyblogmachine.com to get the latest posts from these blogs.

    Kyutbabe:
    Thanks! I really appreciate it. ;)



Recommended By Asbestos Health