If you've been constantly looking to make money online, im sure you have heard about Agloco and the buzz it created on the blogosphere and the internet in general. I heard about it when I visited the ever clamoring JohnChow and well, he enticed me to join. Darn you John!

After 2 months of promoting it, i decided to Call it Quits.

The agloco fever really got the hell out of my interest and even got me to make a blog about it; ambitious me! Well, i worked hard for it and got some considerable referrals enough to earn me a spot on the top 3% of all the members of Agloco, at least that's something to brag about.

As the months passed, my frustrations overshadowed my interest and you know how enthusiastic i am when it comes to making money online. Ive listed my problems, browse through them and maybe youll sympathize with me. If you experienced more problem, youre welcome to let me know by a comment.
  • Toolbar simply doesnt work - The toolbar is not displaying any ads. This happened to me a gazilllion times already and completely burned my interest into ashes. As they noted, they pay everyone through the revenues that the ads make. A simple logic would arise a question. How can anyone generate enough revenue if in the first place, the ads dont work or not displaying correctly?
  • It doesnt count the hours correctly - If youre keen enough, you shouldve noticed this a century ago. At first, i decided to wait for sometime for them "register" the hours i spent but guess what? It never came. My hours remained stagnant.
  • It takes too long for the page to load - If you ever would like to spend your precious living moments on this earth worthwhile, i suggest you run as far as possible away of Agloco website. They take eternity to load!
  • No such thing as free dinner - Did i say that right? haha! Well, people have been telling me this phrase (well, not exactly free dinner) over and over again but i kept on insisting it will work. But i projected, if Agloco still is shaky today after years of preparation for the toolbar, the time when they would generate enough to pay everyone is when i would already quit my job and turn to blogging. You can just imagine how long this will take. haha!
Kidding aside, i really think its not worth all the effort I invested on it. Yes, it costs nothing to join and no obligation at all but if you really want to make money online, i wouldnt be recommending it anytime soon and as a commitment, i didnt post any link to my Agloco Referral page. Theres alot more concrete way of earning money quickly on the internet like Gomez Peer. I made a past post and its been one of my top posts the last month.

Im going to leave you on a high note here, you might ask. . . What if Agloco will work after all? Well, youre always welcome to come back to my blog, scream at me and strangle my neck if ever i convinced you to stop Agloco. Afterall, i have my top 3% to brag about. . .haha! Im much more evilER than JohnChow!

Like this post? Add me to your faves and ill do the same.Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to Kirbitz!


9 comments

  1. RandomEncounters  

    August 27, 2007 at 11:45 AM

    I really appreciate your honestly in this matter. I have heard a lot of chatter of Agloco but I never got on board, there was always something I didn't like about it. Good for your for getting out when it wasn't worth it. I know sometimes it is hard to stop a money making program even if it isn't proving as fruitful as your would like. Thanks for the article!

  2. NurseJake  

    August 27, 2007 at 5:20 PM

    Thanks for the comment random! Appreciate it. ;)

  3. Jose  

    August 28, 2007 at 4:42 AM

    i was once interested in agloco, i search on the internet, and i was informed that its not that good.
    google adsense is still the best.
    ------------------------
    www.pinoymakemoney.com
    money making ideas

  4. NurseJake  

    August 28, 2007 at 7:49 AM

    Hi there jose!

    Thanks for the comment. I visited your site but i see its not yet on its functional state.

    Hope to see your site flourish soon!

  5. Unknown  

    August 29, 2007 at 8:13 AM

    So you finally quit Agloco... I asked you a question about Agloco last time remember? I was skeptical on how it works and how will it pay its members.... I guess this post sums us a lot of its problems. ^_^

  6. Batang Yagit  

    August 31, 2007 at 9:49 PM

    it's been a while since you gave me your invitation to join agloco. i thought your blogging just to promote agloco pilipinas. It's nice that you are honest on this matter. Yeah i agree, you are much more evil than John Chow. ahahaha.. i should have nominated you for the Pinoy Evil Blog Awards.

  7. NurseJake  

    September 3, 2007 at 1:43 AM

    ahaha! thanks for the intention BatYags!

    But youre always the best!

    BOY BASTOS AWARD!

    And lupet! ahahaha!

  8. Unknown  

    September 29, 2007 at 5:37 PM

    I also have a large Agloco network and I also quit. Check out their current member distributions, what a joke. You'll have a good laugh. The average user will make $.02 per month and will get paid in 10 years.

  9. Blogger  

    September 5, 2016 at 4:21 PM

    Find out how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making $1,000s per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY



Recommended By Asbestos Health