While blogchilling (I'd like to call it that way.) earlier, I found this post on jackbook's blog and thought it's a great opportunity to make money online quick.

Google is looking for product testers both existing and prototype products. This is a good way to tell google their products suck if you really want to. You have to do it nicely though, otherwise youll probably dont get paid. lol

Anyways, the only major requirement is for you to be at legal age (18 of course!). There's something for everyone around the world as long as you have your PC with you. You dont even have to live near Mountain View, Ca to participate.

What's in for me?
Youll get paid $75 per hour if you get choosen to participate.


Go ahead! Try your luck. I just did. . . We'll find out soon. ;)

For more info, Visit their FAQ Page and you can Signup here .

8 comments

  1. NurseJake  

    September 13, 2007 at 6:53 AM

    thanks alex!

  2. Unknown  

    September 13, 2007 at 7:25 PM

    Hmm I think a prerequisite of this Google thingy is that you live in the USA> :D

    oh no.. that first commentator has the same template as mine! -_-

  3. NurseJake  

    September 14, 2007 at 8:30 AM

    ahaha!

    Its ok silken. Its the content that sets you apart from anyone else. ;)

  4. Anonymous  

    September 14, 2007 at 4:55 PM

    Wow great info. I bookedmarked your blog and will let my list know. Also Mr. X Will Show You How Easy It Is Make $1000-$2000 A Day. make extra money online

  5. NurseJake  

    September 14, 2007 at 4:59 PM

    Thanks andrew. I appreciate it. and sure, ill check it out.

  6. Oliver dela Torre  

    January 5, 2008 at 8:36 AM

    Hi idol, hehehe, taka lang ako bakit nawala ang pagerank mo sa google? Sayang naka 3 ka na. anyway I want to congratulate you for earning big numbers by blogging only. I want to be part of your network pano ba? down pala ang clicksense hehehe, sayang may account na ako doon.

    I like your template astig. I have my own blog but i'm too lazy to blog. awts that hurts. I need help in my pagetrafic issues. Please help gusto ko din maging kagaya mo^^.

  7. NurseJake  

    January 8, 2008 at 8:04 AM

    thanks oliver! hehe

    sikap lang ang blogging tol. ;)

    lagyan mo ng konting sakripisyo, and boom. . .

    May pera ka na. ;)

    thanks for dropping by. ;)

  8. Blogger  

    September 5, 2016 at 5:07 PM

    Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are living their dreams TODAY.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making $1,000s per day ONLINE for FREE.

    CLICK HERE TO START NOW



Recommended By Asbestos Health