I cannot help but notice the upward trend in my Clixsense Referrals after i made a post about How To Make Money Online Quick. From a dissapointing single referral, the last time i checked, I had 10 already. My earnings? Its not many, but much. (im in the mood for a little smarty qoutes today)

Wow! Just keep them coming ladies and gentlemen! haha!

Kidding aside, i would like this program to be a win-win situation to everyone that signs under me. So, with this in mind, i came up with an idea. What if i'll tell you that im going to use this blog to make you have referrals too. Yes! that's true. Here's whats on my mind. . .

  • Sign up under me and ill add your clixsense referral ID under this post for everyone to see with the freedom to choose your own anchor text. Who knows? My visitors might like your anchor text and sign uop under you. Be sure to make a catchy anchor text.
  • Upgrade your account to Premium and guess what, your referral ID with your choosen anchor text is going to be displayed on my Homepage. Now, could there be any sweeter than that?
  • Just comment on this post or contact me immediately after signing up.
  • Enjoy Earning online quick from Clixsense.

If you need more info about Clixsense, I made a post about them and alot more programs to make money online quickly. Goodluck!

7 comments

  1. RandomEncounters  

    September 14, 2007 at 10:00 AM

    Alrighty Kirby, I'll try this out. I haven't heard much about clixsense but I signed up under you and we'll see what happens. Here is my referral link:
    http://www.clixsense.com/?2217142

  2. NurseJake  

    September 14, 2007 at 4:53 PM

    Stef : Thanks. But you forgot your anchor text. Make sure its catchy for people to sign up under you. ;)

  3. admin  

    September 14, 2007 at 6:10 PM

    nice strategy.. good job..

  4. RandomEncounters  

    September 14, 2007 at 7:14 PM

    I would like to use:
    Click Along with Random Encounters of We

    Thanks kirby!

  5. Jay  

    September 16, 2007 at 5:14 AM

    Hi there Kirby.

    It seems that you will be having a great future! Keep it up men! I'm sure someday you'll have enough dollars para pampadako sa imong tintin! Hahaha!

    Kumusta na papz?? Hehe!

  6. RandomEncounters  

    September 20, 2007 at 7:26 AM

    Kirby, what happened to ya?

  7. Blogger  

    September 5, 2016 at 5:13 PM

    Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are living their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making $1,000s per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY



Recommended By Asbestos Health