If you have been coming over to my blog in the recent time, im sure you remember my post about probing widgetbucks for being a scam program. Well, i have to say it drew attention, much and much of attention that even the CEO of the company commented on it. Go ahead and check out my post here.

On my post, i promised to evaluate it after two weeks and well, here's what i feel about widgetbucks: I have to say that based from my blogging friends, fellow bloggers and the pertinent earning results, i have finally made up my mind on trying it out. Dont get me wrong, im convinced to try it out for 2 weeks again and see what will happen. As you can see, its already on the highest CTR possible and i also employed it on my other 2 blogs namely, Celebrity Diseases and Unusual Facts.

See you in two weeks!

0 comments



Recommended By Asbestos Health