Its Time For A Title Change

Ive been having this idea of changing my main blog's name into something that is more specific, something more defined and something that i can REALLY relate with. Given this, i wanted to target more people on my age, which is of course, the teens or teenagers but i was a bit hesitant as it might affect my search engine rankings but this morning, i pondered well about it and decided to finally go for it.

I realized the pertinent facts laid infront of me : Im blogging for 3 months now and with this, im receiving below 50 unique visitors per day, this alone tells me that theres something wrong. Furthermore, my PR is has not taken any level increase yet again, its something to improve upon. So, i did my research to change my name into "Teens Make Money with Kirby" and I used Google's Keyword Suggestions to find for the right keywords to go for. I wrote all the keywords with high search volumes with less competition. Moving on, i was very much surprised when i google searched the keyword "Teen Make Money" which has highest competition and search volumes, I was on the first page! I didnt know why or how but i guess its something that i have to capitalize on.

To sum it all up, i changed my title into "Teens Make Money with Kirby". Im not 100% certain about this but its a calculated risk of mine. So, lets see what happens. . .

4 comments

  1. Doubting Thomas  

    October 21, 2007 at 2:39 AM

    hindi na ako pwede dito. im no longer a teen. :|

  2. NurseJake  

    October 21, 2007 at 7:29 AM

    hahaha!

    Hindi nman ganun. Its jus that im inviting more of the bagets but retaining and even inviting more not-so-teenagers. . like you. bwahaha!

    Thanks for the comment though! ;)

  3. Fran  

    October 21, 2007 at 1:16 PM

    I think it's an excellent idea. I've noticed many very young people
    posting in forums about their IM
    progress...obviously those who are
    posting about some success at 21 or 22 have probably started at an earlier age.

    Also it could inspire teens to see that is a possibility to make money on the internet instead of spending hours playing games!
    Nothing wrong with playing games, mind you but ... making a little moolah can be very exciting too!

    Did you get a URL now that you settled on this great title?

    Cheers

    Fran :)

  4. NurseJake  

    October 21, 2007 at 3:36 PM

    Thanks fran!

    Im working on it coz like you said, im aiming for success at 20 or 21. I still have 2 years for that. ;)

    Thanks for the comment fran. ;)



Recommended By Asbestos Health