Is Dubai A Great Place To Visit?

As a filipino, im exposed to everyone flying abroad to make money and among the world's top places to work, everyone seems book flights to dubai and some families even visit their loved ones and spend the holidays in dubai. This raised me a question, Is dubai really a great place to visit? Well, i guess this depends on the purpose of going there; for anyone who already had multiple flights to Dubai, like my neighbor jesse, he says there are alot of websites who offer cheap flights but you just have to be persistent in finding them. "Its like finding a needle in box full of chocolates" he adds. Did he just jumble two cliches in one? haha!

This post is brought to you by our friends at DialAFlight.

1 comments

  1. Nikola  

    April 16, 2014 at 1:41 AM

    Hi webmaster at kirbitz.blogspot.com.

    I am contacting you on behalf of "DialAFlight". I am trying to remove some backlinks pointing to our website. While I understand that you have linked to us in good faith, I would really appreciate your help in removing the link highlighted to enable us to comply with Google’s webmaster guidelines.

    Here is the information relating to the links in question…

    The website is linked on your website here: http://kirbitz.blogspot.com/2007/10/is-dubai-great-place-to-visit.html

    Can I ask that you remove the article?
    Thanks in advance!

    I hope to hear from you soon.



Recommended By Asbestos Health