Ive been very stressed out when i came back from my Psychiatric Exposure and upon seeing the updates of my blog, it just gone skyrocketing. First off, i missed ALOT of paid posts from blogsvertise, smorty and linkpost. This alone is dissapointing to a certain extent. Another thing is that my visits per day dropped to about 1/3! This is much; Too much if not. Well, i cant say it any better but the trip really contributed to the detriment of this blog.

Looking at the other side of the coin, my adsense account is steadily growing (keep clicking on them! lol) my adbrite is, well, pretty much the same but i expect it to rise sometime soon.

Well guys, i cant say anything more but just this : Dont dissapear like a bubble. Tell everyone when and how long you will be gone and tell them what to expect. Take my word for it, I learned it the hard way.

But its cool. I will definitely by keeping my head up on this. ;)

0 comments



Recommended By Asbestos Health