Im Still Alive!

I know. . . I know. . . Ive been long gone and everyone especoially my blogging friends are very alarmed for the 2-week inactivity of Make Money With Kirby Blog. And i dont even know where to start explaining.


Where the hell was Kirby?

Well, here it goes. I was gone for two weeks because of my Psychiatric Nursing Exposure at Davao Medical Center which is about 5-6 hours away by bus from where i am residing.

Why was there no advance notice at all?

Its been pretty tough around here before i went to Davao City. First off, my computer broke down four days prior to my departure and i have no way of posting except by going to an internet cafe and start posting there which, for me, is unacceptable. I want every post on this blog to be as meaningful as possible and in a cafe, you just cant concentrate enough. Well, not in the Philippines at least.

For 2 weeks?? Are you kidding me?

You just cant imagine what i went through at Davao City. It was busy as Hell. Imagine making requirements until 3am in the morning and waking up at 6 for the 7-11 duty. After that, I have to prepare for the next day and again make requirements. This is how monotonous life is at Davao. But well, I enjoyed ALOT! Being able to appreciate the psychiatric nursing at the flesh and not on the textbooks is very interesting.

After all has been said and done, i have to sincerely and humbly apologize to everyone who visited this blog and well i guess has been disappointed for the lack of updates. And special shoutouts to Lady, Jay, Random and all the others.

I will make it up for all of you guys. I will double my effort for the lost time and well, money (i lost a considerable amount). This blog still is commited for you to Feed Your Greed.

3 comments

  1. Batang Yagit  

    October 8, 2007 at 7:33 AM

    you should have dropped some lines before leaving. hehehe... you didn't tell us you are going to davao. lol

  2. Unknown  

    October 8, 2007 at 7:37 AM

    Oh glad to see you back. For a moment, I thought you abandoned your blog. ^_^

  3. NurseJake  

    October 8, 2007 at 7:31 PM

    Batyags: uu nga wins! I know your from davao pa naman. We didnt have enought time kasi sa DMC lang kami palagi. Pero sana we met.


    Silken: Nope. Im not yet ready to give this blog up. ;)

    Its ok. Thanks for the concerns guys. ;)



Recommended By Asbestos Health