Earning money online blogging is quite a complicated task especially if youre just a teenager. You need to manage your blog, your reputation, your growth and most of all, your finances. I am nineteen and turning into the happy twenty league in a few months and I did not plan on having credit cards until then. (note:This post is brought to you by our friends at cardguide.co.uk)

Three months ago, I was very anxious to earn money online. I came up with this blog, applied to almost every earning program available and just persevered. Now that I am starting to make real money from blogging, I am faced with a dilemma on how to be paid, when to get paid and how to do balance transfers. Well, im trying to figure things out again as I did when I started blogging and interest free credit cards would really help alot.

0 comments



Recommended By Asbestos Health