Well, the time has come to orient myself again to reality. My semester break is over and its time again to dwell on the exciting world of nursing (well, not really). Over the past month, i wrote much posts both pillar and sponsored. I connected with alot of bloggers, exchanged links and well, made money. ;)

As this inevitable truth has come into the horizon, i have to tell you, my beloved readers, that i cannot promise you with the same frequency of posts and expression of thoughts

but i can promise you one thing, i still write with the same intensity, the same sincerity, the same "Kirby-ness"
that you have come to gradually accept.

Be safe guys!

1 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    November 5, 2007 at 9:50 AM

    Yeah! Widgetbucks lures you by telling that just by signing, "you are half way through"! But, the fact is, Their banners and ads are worth clicking only once.No one ever click them twice so they are in a way, a vague source of income.

    By the way I really like your blog so I have linked to your blog.

    If you want you can link to my blog too!
    http://clicknpaid.blogspot.com



Recommended By Asbestos Health