Just recently, I posted about my curiosity on why smorty stopped giving offers. Well, this problem is still unresolved as I have yet to confirm a definite answer for this question. But hey, lets forget about that for a while.

I Got Paid $100 By Smorty!


Yes lads! This was my previous posts for 2 weeks and i have to tell you, I have been very determined in making posts for them on my other PR4 blog. Fortunately, all my posts got approved though some had late approvals but hey, smorty pays on time and thats why I prefer to have them rather than PPP. Just to make things clear here, I am not paid to write this post.

If you are curious how to make money online as a teenager, come to familiarize yourself with the best ways on how teens make money on the internet.

5 comments

  1. Unknown  

    December 7, 2007 at 10:13 PM

    Hi, Congratulations. I got paid too last Wednesday. ^_^

    Allen from http://silkenhut.com

  2. GiorgosK  

    December 8, 2007 at 4:54 AM

    Kirby
    please change my anchor text to
    "make money online"

    I am referring to
    http://make-money-from.blogspot.com/

    can erase the post if you want

  3. NurseJake  

    December 8, 2007 at 5:08 PM

    Silken : Wow! good for you! nice to know. ;)

    Giorgosk: sure! ;)

  4. Lace Llanora  

    December 29, 2007 at 9:16 PM

    i got paid too but yes the offers stopped coming. i wonder why? i hope it gets resolved soon! Now i wish to get some referrer money haha :)

  5. Blogger  

    September 6, 2016 at 9:43 AM

    Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are living their dreams TODAY.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    SUBSCRIBE TODAY



Recommended By Asbestos Health