Yes lads! I am very happy to inform you that I have been able to successfully withdraw my money from paypal. I have been waiting for this moment since the first day that I started blogging way back in July.

In the course of my blogging, I have encountered alot of obstacles, problems and numerous dilemmas about this issue and after it all, I now have my money! You cant imagine how happy I was when I first found out about the transfer.

I withdrawn only $495 which translates to Php 20,100 (see my attached pic from unionbak) of my money since its the maximum amount that paypal allows for international transfers and I still have to withdraw the remaining amount maybe next year coz im still waiting for dollar to rise again.

Well, well, well. . . I told you guys I wanted to be financially dependent from my parents through blogging right?! Hey, im going there! And about the question if a teenager can make a million pesos out of cost-free blogging, well, i still have Php 9,980,700 more to go!

Trully, this is a VERY VERY VERY Merry Christmas!

6 comments

  1. Batang Yagit  

    December 22, 2007 at 10:13 PM

    wow. congrats. i haven't got any from my paypal earnings. hehehe

  2. NurseJake  

    December 23, 2007 at 1:25 AM

    Thanks wins! I know you will have plenty more if december nursing board results come out. . ;)

  3. admin  

    December 23, 2007 at 1:45 AM

    congrats kirbz. i just withdraw a hundred dollars last friday, just to try the whole process, its completed but not yet reflected in my account.

  4. NurseJake  

    December 23, 2007 at 5:32 PM

    It will come lady. ;) They said i have to wait 5-7 days but the money came after only 3 or 4 days. ;)

  5. Jeric  

    December 26, 2007 at 8:28 PM

    Is there any age requirement to open an EON account? I'm only 16 and I want to withdraw my Paypal earnings too.

  6. NurseJake  

    December 27, 2007 at 5:52 AM

    Hey jeric!

    I think you need to be 18 to be eligible to have an EON account. Im not sure though.

    Please check out at unionbankph.com

    Cheers!



Recommended By Asbestos Health