You might have noticed some of the bloggers who used to host their blogs for free are slowly transforming their blog to paid domains and join the dot com club. This brings me to a question though, Im almost on my sixth month blogging, do you think I should buy a domain and host this blog in wordpress?

This is actually not the first time im thinking about this one and as a matter of fact, I have been discussing this with my friend jay who I enticed to blog and now, hes earning more money than his older sisters. Anyways, I cam across http://www.webhostingchoice.com and I think they offer the best guide to hosting.

What do think, Should I? Or should I not?

This post was brought to you by our friends over at webhostingservice.com

3 comments

  1. admin  

    December 20, 2007 at 8:07 PM

    my goodness kirby you are making over 600 dollars from reviews alone. I haven't even cross the $200 for reviews. Good job!

    saya ng christmas mo..hhhhe..

    Make Money Online

  2. Yahoo007  

    December 20, 2007 at 11:54 PM

    Is it possible to simply transform this blog into a normal website...I mean, do you have to start all over and manually re-create another normal website using this site's content :s

    If its possible, PLZ give me something that shows how its done!!!

  3. NurseJake  

    December 21, 2007 at 10:08 AM

    Lady:
    lol! Nah. . that was just this november. Smorty died in terms of sending review offers. I made only $12 for the last 2 weeks instead of a hundred or more.

    Yahoo:
    Im still exploring on that aspect myself. If I figure things out, ill sure to let you guys know about it. Why dont you subscribe to my blog for updates? ;)



Recommended By Asbestos Health