Some few weeks back, Ive read somewhere that putting asterisk in your blog title will catch the attention of your readers so I decided to use this tip and employ it on my blog title and heres what happened:

I actually saw an uphill movement from my traffic each day around 20% of my total visits. This is after around two months of employing this technique and there might well be other factors why this happend. One, more of my pages must have been indexed by google and two, this may just be coincidental. For whatever reason this might be caused, I think im sticking with it for sometime. I may not have a 100% recommendation for you guys to employ this technique but its worth a try.

If you search for "teens make money online", you will most probably see my blog on the the first page and it has an asterisk embedded. Tell me what you think about it.

2 comments

  1. Unknown  

    December 12, 2007 at 7:49 PM

    Is this really effective? I'm curious on this move. hehe

  2. Anonymous  

    December 13, 2007 at 12:17 AM

    well, it never hurts to try something out. ;)



Recommended By Asbestos Health