W8 Confirmation Of ClickBooth


Im due for payment by clickbooth, they supply majority of the banner ads you see around here. I wrote about them months ago when i said they call you to verify your identity and ask you questions a bit (God, my nose bled so hard. lol) Check out my post here.

My limit was supposed to be just $50 but due to some circumstances like paypal issues along with tight schedules, it reached to around $170 and I now want to withdraw it to my paypal account or my visa debit card but they said the W8 form for international clients needed to be submitted to them.

This is actually the first program that let me submit such form and honestly, I find it very uncomfortable and time consuming. in spite with this being said, I submitted the form last saturday with my digital signature and im still waiting for their reply about my submission. Ill let you guys know about it when it comes.

For the mean time, why dont you check out my post on how to make money online quick? Im sure youll learn a thing or two.

6 comments

  1. admin  

    December 9, 2007 at 10:43 PM

    hi kirbz.. congrats on your clickbooth money but sadly you have to fax the W8 because digital signature is not allowed. i also submitted the W8 with digital signature but was not approved. i will have to fax them my w8 with my handwritten signature maybe next week..

  2. NurseJake  

    December 10, 2007 at 1:02 AM

    Really?

    God, this is really time consuming. How many payments have you received from them so far?

    Its too complicated!

  3. ErinClickbooth  

    December 11, 2007 at 8:52 AM

    Hey Guys,

    Clickbooth requires a W8 form from you, because the government requires we have one of file for every publisher that we pay. As soon as you get that hand signed paperwork in we can send out your payment.

  4. admin  

    December 11, 2007 at 5:33 PM

    hey erin. its been a long time since we exchanged mails. i notice i have a new account manager SARAH..

    lady..

  5. NurseJake  

    December 12, 2007 at 6:19 AM

    Hey erin: You really read comments? im embarrased.lol But i didnt mean any hard though. Peace. ;)

    Lady:
    I submitted my hand signed scanned w8 form and they said im ok for payment. I still need to inquire about my payment and whether it can be transferred directly to my bank account number. ;)

  6. Blogger  

    September 6, 2016 at 11:08 AM

    Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making $1,000s per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    SUBSCRIBE NOW



Recommended By Asbestos Health