What A Year It Has Been. . .

I guess this is a bit late but. . .


Happy New Year Everyone!

The year has wrapped up but its not the end of our quest to explore ways for teens to make money through blogging. Nope, never!

Perhaps, I can only stop when every visitor, every reader and every subscriber of this blog has at the very least, earned something from blogging (wealth cannot be measured by money alone). If this happens, expect me to retire from blogging and helping teens make money. Nah, im just kidding, no one can stop me from blogging! But im open to challengers. *wink*

What a year it was for us! I cant believe that six months ago, I didnt know what a blog means and a month after, I started this blog, got disappointed ALOT, made money for the first time and now, greeting greedy lads (yes, thats you! hehe) happy new year! What a year it has been.

What I look for in the coming year:

  • Help people make money from blogging - This is my very first priority for this year and i even wrote a post it sticker on my room to remind me on this cause. See how I love you guys? *wink*
  • Open a domain of my own - I know 6 months is merely enough to get acquainted with blogging but im in the process of gathering all my guts into one huge snowball of courage to again, embark anew and extend my horizons a bit more. Any suggestions of what the name of my new blog be? Your input is very welcome!
  • Increase PR and traffic - I have one word to support this one. SEO. Enough said.
  • Continue quest to gain financial independence - Allow me to share my personal side to you guys, it feels great to buy the things you want, go to places you wanted for so long, eat at restaurants you drooled for without asking from parents. This is one of the reasons that I am encouraging as much people to blog. Sure, money cant buy you happiness but it sure does make life more contenting. Any reactions? Id love to hear what you can say. ;)
This is just a spur-of-the-moment list and im pretty sure i have so much more in mind; I forgot some but i purposely left most into secrecy. Why? Subscribe to my blog and youll soon find out. *wink*

Happy New Year Lads!

9 comments

  1. Nenyalorien | Lorie  

    January 2, 2008 at 7:01 AM

    Promoted you again! Hehehe!

    http://tinyurl.com/2nlwjs

  2. Asdix  

    January 2, 2008 at 8:56 AM

    how about kirbitz.com <== sounds cool to me.. heheh

    and most of your readers know you by this name...

    uhmm.. how do i put keywords here? heehe
    -dan

  3. Nenyalorien | Lorie  

    January 2, 2008 at 1:22 PM

    HAY. I was so sleepy when I posted it that the timestamp was 2008! Oh well. :D Hahaha!

    Have a fun day, Kirby! ;)

  4. NurseJake  

    January 2, 2008 at 3:45 PM

    Hey lorie!

    Whew! Thanks for the promotions. I cant believe it.hehe Anyways, ive added your money blog on my recommended money making blogs list and im trying to integrate your other blogs to my link list as well as to my posts.

    Again, I really appreciate the linky lovie. ;)

    AsDIx:
    Hey dan! Thanks for the comment. left a comment on your blog. ;)

  5. Kat Olivares  

    January 2, 2008 at 7:31 PM

    Hey Kirby. I share your sentiment in wanting to help other people earn from blogging or online work. If you need any kind of help in this endeavor, count me in!

  6. NurseJake  

    January 2, 2008 at 11:34 PM

    Wow!

    Thanks for the concern kat! Filipinos need people like you to advance! ;) Please have second thoughts when youre planning to go abroad.hehe

    Left a comment on your blog. ;)

  7. Asdix  

    January 3, 2008 at 8:47 AM

    thanks kirbz! hehe..

    just got home from the hospital, whew.. i dont even know why i took up nursing, being a student was tough.. working as a staff is even tougher.. hhehhehe.. but you gotta do what you gotta do..
    anyways, starting next week, ill be posting daily chronicles in the hospital.. hehe..
    i never knew u were from cagayan de oro.. hehe.. im an hour from you, Iligan City.. where are you studying? hopefully, when im relieved of my nursing residency here, i'd be able to transfer there or in Cebu.. thanks! can you link my blog to your also? please.. and im gonna check lorein's page as well.u take care.

    dan

    dummygeekgurl --> Elo!

  8. Unknown  

    January 3, 2008 at 7:51 PM

    Hi Kirby,

    Congrats and Happy new year to you! Actually, when I read about your earnings, I was kind of envious, you earned more than me bwahaha :P Keep up the good work. :)

  9. Anonymous  

    January 10, 2008 at 2:03 PM

    Clicking ads is also a very efficient way to make money. At this site you can easily make 10 bucks in 2 weeks.
    First, if you dont already have paypal, register at

    www.paypal.com

    then go to

    http://bux.to/?r=bob112

    register, then click ads for like 2-4 mins each day. This is the best site I've found and in no time
    you'll have enough money to buy your account or buy stuff online.



Recommended By Asbestos Health