To WordPress or Not To Wordpress?

I dont mean to sound like the cliche joke whenever historical speeches are in topic but this really is the question that I have to address right now after the two month Hiatus of Teens Make Money with Kirby Blog.

This two months made me realize alot of things and some include the following:

  • I am turning 20 this 19th of May - Thats just two months away from now and I dont know if it would still be relevant or sensible at the very least to give tips on how teens make money online and yet, not being a teen in the first place. The charisma, the persuading power, the "trust factor" would not be very evident anymore.
  • I took more than what I could handle - Its pretty amazing because this whole month of march, I have been busy as hell with blogging and affiliate marketing and yet, my income dropped so low. Call it ironic and unbelievable but that's just what happened.
  • I cant maintain two money blogs at once - I posted a small snippet about me starting my own domain (well, i started 4 at once). With PinoyMoneyBlogger and Teens Make Money Online, its just impossible to have two primary blogs as it is impossible to set two primary pics on friendster at once.
  • Im determined to hit the gold on this one - I started affiliate marketing and lost money along the way. Now, this is not the time to give up. I know the first money is always the hardest. Im not planning to give up that easily and as a result, I have to continue finding my way on affiliate marketing.
With this given, im really having second thoughts about this one so this is my time to ask you guys to help me out in deciding the best way.

Should I:
  • Stop everything about this blog and wait for it to die a natural death.
  • Transfer posts on this blog to PinoyMoneyBlogger and continue giving tips on How Teens and Pinoys Make Money Online with Kirby.
Right now, those are just the two solutions that I see possible. I will be putting up a survey box on my sidebar which will last for a week as i think its enough for me to decide.

Help me out on this one guys! ;)

5 comments

  1. SunSeven  

    March 30, 2008 at 5:20 PM

    You have a nice blog here. I am really impressed.

    But how successful are you at monitizing your blog?

    I have found fair success with hubpages.com. I suggest you give it a try too.

    Warm Regards

  2. NurseJake  

    March 31, 2008 at 2:52 AM

    Hi sunseven!

    Well, I used to earn around $250-400 before i got really busy with school. Right now, im starting anew.

    Thanks for the tip! I will look more about hubpages.

    Thanks for dropping by! ;)

  3. ms. choy  

    April 4, 2008 at 11:09 PM

    hi, nice blog you got here. im way pass my teen years but i still find your site helpful :P

  4. Anonymous  

    April 5, 2008 at 12:26 AM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

  5. Blogger  

    September 6, 2016 at 7:48 PM

    Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are living their dreams TODAY.

    Get daily ideas and guides for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    SUBSCRIBE NOW



Recommended By Asbestos Health