As you all might know, I was having second thoughts about maintaining this blog and keep helping other teens (and the not so teens) make money online. Well, after the voting has commenced, majority of those who voted actually wanted me to continue blogging. There was only a few people who voted but I expected it for the two months hiatus.

Well, I Decided to Stay!


Im thinking im sounding like my friend Fabien of Small Fish Big Money. He used to have the same dilemma but his case was to stop blogging at all. Well, guess what, we made the same decision to stay.

Some things that I made me make this decision:
  • I started everything with this blog. Without it, im nothing but a teen back to square one.
  • I made friends with this blog (its priceless)
  • I learned to make money online as a teen with this blog.
  • This blog was the top 13th blog in the whole of mindanao. Thanks mindanaobloggers! ;)
  • I Bought a psp with this blog!
  • I earned my first check on this blog.
  • I earned my first adsense payment through this blog.
  • I met John Chow with this blog.
  • I posted a guest post at carlo's with this blog.
  • I impressed my mom with this blog.
  • My group of friends were very happy when I had my treat (because of this blog).
  • I got drunk with this blog (Sorry, I cant keep a secret :p )

Im pretty sure I have alot more reasons to tell you and I can go on over night if you want me to. But for now, im off to maintain my other blogs.

Watch out for some serious posting in the coming week. Im free the whole week. ;)

8 comments

  1. M  

    April 21, 2008 at 1:12 AM

    I suggest mentioning more Treasure Trooper! I love that site! Do you still use it?

  2. Kimmiekins  

    April 29, 2008 at 1:48 PM

    I just found you, but I'm glad you decided to stay! :) Love the site, linked you on my new blog. Good luck, keep at it!

  3. Ken  

    May 3, 2008 at 2:22 AM

    I wanted help from you. I am barely starting as a Filipino blogger but I am based here in Saudi Arabia. Please help me on how to increase my earning. I would like to know how to add diggs and everything every end of the post. Thanks. You're really great!

  4. Prakash Dhawan  

    May 8, 2008 at 6:36 AM

    friend I see Your Blog And i got more information from ur blog u have more experience of online earning so You please visit my all blog and sent me 1 comment on my any one blog
    friend i need ur suggestion that how i earn more money from net and tell me those trustd site they pay money for PPC

  5. Nita  

    May 8, 2008 at 12:39 PM

    I'm glad you decided to keep this blog. There's a lot of good information here.

    Take care!

  6. Anonymous  

    May 23, 2008 at 1:55 PM

    Hi,

    I'm Elmer and I work at pacificadvance.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found your blog kirbitz.blogspot.com engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

    If you are interested, kindly mail back (elmer@pacificadvance.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

    Sincerely,

    Elmer
    Pacificadvance.com

  7. Jeeyo  

    May 27, 2008 at 9:39 PM

    hello kerby!!!you said dat you came from mindanao ryt????so you're a filipino???

    i just want to asked if i can earn money online if im only 15 years old????i have a google ad sense but i dont know ow it works...
    and to other advertisements i can subscribe to them because it requires paypal account....

    if you have a time please visit my account to help me...please...
    www.omniscience-jeeyo.blogspot.com

    thanks in advance!!!!

  8. Blogger  

    September 6, 2016 at 8:24 PM

    Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and instructions for earnings THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.

    CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT



Recommended By Asbestos Health