This is just something that I have thought about at this moment. I have been thinking on how to make money as a teen especially that its summer time. Being able to go to the United states for a couple of times in the past, I was able to earn some cash for a translation company. This is something that not alot of teenagers know that it can become a part time job.

When I was there, I was particularly translating asian languages into english which brought me back a couple of dollars an hour. It was fun, it was cool, it was amazing.

Why dont you try this one out? Ive been looking through some sites in the web and I found myself on translation company. Click the link to check it out for yourself. Good Luck!

7 comments

  1. WikiPika  

    July 28, 2008 at 12:11 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Anonymous  

    August 17, 2008 at 1:44 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  3. Unknown  

    August 31, 2008 at 8:10 AM

    hi..ur site is so interesting..gusto ko din sana kumita ng extra through online..anyway i linked u to my blog po..hope u don't mind..tnx!!^_^

  4. admin  

    October 4, 2008 at 2:44 AM

    kirbs, i have just tagged you..
    check my post at Pinoy Dollar Quest..- 6 Truths about me! Join ha!

  5. CEARS EDU  

    November 11, 2008 at 10:43 AM

    Great Idea, I would like to do that too, but don't you have to be a professional to do this. I mean I can speak a few languages but I am not a professional, I do not have a degree is that a problem?

  6. "D"  

    February 8, 2009 at 9:32 PM

    Nice informative posts dude. your blog is very interesting and could attract a lot of attention from online blog advertisers who are interested in sponsor blog ads. Try your hands on BlogCytes Blog Advertising Network and build a greater traffic to your website and blogs.

  7. Nicollo Katigbak  

    February 14, 2009 at 6:09 AM

    It's good to know that there are other job options for teens like me.

    online jobs



Recommended By Asbestos Health