Yes, that's right guys! After a veeeeeeery long hiatus from posting for this blog, the man who used to call himself as a teen is now back and he's about to turn 21!

Alright, first things first.

There's a lot of things that happened during my hiatus. I got into a lot of things. Affiliate marketing, blog making, school work, girlfriend, family issues. i wish I could narrate everything that happened along this 10 months that I have been missing.

If you look at the post below this one, its about 10 months ago! Heck, that's equivalent to about a century on the internet marketing!

Where was Kirby all along?

Well, Ive been around a lot actually. But to sum it all off: Ive been learning. Ive been learning a lot about internet marketing, affiliate websites, selling ebooks, adsense. All of these things and I cant wait to give it all to you guys.

What can you expect from this blog from now on?

Expect something different! Expect a more mature, more relevant and more effective tips from me. I have been getting my hands wet with adwords and selling my own ebook at the moment. Ive sold some, but im not yet done. We'll journey this road together!

What changes will be made?

A lot. Changes will start to be implemented this week. The first thing will be the headline. Its not gonna be "Teens Make Money with Kirby" anymore. I am more mature for that now. Its all about making hard money right now and the road to joining the big guns.

We've been to a journey together. Battles have been won and lost. But the war isnt over. Im back and im better than ever.

So, lets get the ball rolling!

10 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    May 24, 2009 at 12:00 PM

    hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

  2. Pinoy sa KSA  

    May 31, 2009 at 4:55 AM

    welcome back kirby...will wait whatever it is that i can learn from you. i ma sure i can pick a lot of things from you hehehe. can you send me a copy of that ebook?

  3. Unknown  

    October 13, 2009 at 12:12 AM

    Excellent blog on online money making system! I know of a great website which promotes an online job. This job helps people to earn thousands of dollars every month. This is a golden opportunity to accumulate wealth.

  4. Unknown  

    July 7, 2010 at 5:48 AM

    Holiday leisure time you want to have sustained income?
    Free market does not require expertise of a computer is you all
    Welcome to about 49 countries around the
    http://sn.im/vemma_usa

    I wish you your heart happy! ~

  5. Unknown  

    October 26, 2010 at 3:29 PM

    I'm glad you're back. I can't wait to hear about the new stuff. I'm blogging more for reaching out to the world to save money and I'm offering many great tips and also ways to earn money online for those who are interested. I'm not done with my blog yet, or I would post the link. I will be back later to let you know. Keep up the good work.

    Dave Drew
    Money Saving Author
    changeforus.com

  6. gabe  

    March 8, 2011 at 3:50 PM

    intereting blogs. if you're interested in business and financial talks come join us at financemeet.com

  7. atty. stacy  

    December 4, 2011 at 12:03 PM

    back for good? http://www.crumpylicious.com/

  8. RH  

    December 31, 2011 at 4:44 AM

    Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10@gmail.com

  9. Unknown  

    March 12, 2014 at 3:40 AM

    You people have actually provided the best blogs that are easy to understand for the folks. Advice by Digital Silk Road 2013

  10. Unknown  

    April 7, 2014 at 8:45 AM

    A lot of exactly why you could opt for online fundraising over a traditional fundraising tactics. This is due to online fundraising offers a whole lot of rewards, that will come to be not too difficult once in involves it.fundraising ideas Rallyhero is an excellent crowdfunding site if you want to raise money online www.rallyhero.com http://www.rallyhero.com



Recommended By Asbestos Health