An Update About Using Widgetbucks

About a few weeks ago, ive posted about my hesitance in trying out the money making program named WidgetBucks. You can read my article here.

After using it for 2 days straight now on my three blogs, i only got a single click. Sounds bad, right? Well, there might be alot of contributing factors for this one: the ads displaying may not be of the great interest of my audience so i may have to revise on that one, another thing would be the blog placement, i may have to experiment on number of ways how to get my visitors to click on them.

With this being said, i have to set my notion clear that im trying this program to prove to my audience especially teens if widgetbucks can be a good source of money from blogging. So, stay tuned for more infos.

1 comments

  1. 小偉  

    October 27, 2007 at 9:28 AM

    Thanks for visiting my blog and adding my blog's url to your blog.

    I have added your url to my blog under the "Link Exchange List". Feel free to visit my blog again. ;-)

    Earn Money From Blog:
    http://earnmoneyfromblog1.blogspot.com/



Recommended By Asbestos Health