Exactly two months ago, i finally switched to adsense giving it more priority than bidvertiser and I think I made the best decision in my 3 months blogging. To those who dont know adsense, click here.
Im Doing Quite Well with Adsense!
Let me tell you why, first month of having adsense was a bounty. I made around $30 on October alone when I still had this blog to display adsense with. This alone is very rewarding for me as I Got enough clicks per day to be happy. With this month of November, I couldnt be even happier. I currently have my $20+ for this month and were not yet half way of the month. Im really excited how much I will be making this month. Hopefully, I will be able to get my check before christmas so I will have spending power this yuletide season.

In this light, i would like to thank my visitors, my readers and my blogging friends. If you guys want to ask me something about it, just contact me. I will be more than happy to give you a tip or two.

For other ways to make money as a teen, Read my articles.

4 comments

  1. Lace Llanora  

    November 13, 2007 at 5:04 AM

    wow congratulations! i wish i can increase my adsense earnings too :) i think i should consider redesigning my other blog, but i can't find anyone to do it haha ^^

    merry christmas!

  2. Unknown  

    November 13, 2007 at 10:29 PM

    Hi Kirby, just a friendly warning, please remove the number of clicks, click throughs and other info except your earnings since that can get you banned from adsense. ^_^

    :D

  3. Blogger  

    September 19, 2016 at 9:23 AM

    If you are interested in making money from your visitors by popup ads - you can embed one of the biggest networks: Clickadu.

  4. Blogger  

    October 3, 2016 at 9:48 AM

    If you're looking for an excellent contextual ad company, I recommend that you check out Chitika.



Recommended By Asbestos Health