teens make money
I was thinking for a better and more SEO'd title but I just cant help the itch on my fingers to blog about this one.

French, Romans, Countrymen, Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, I am very proud to announce to everyone. . .

I Just broke the $1,000 mark in Blogging Earnings!


Yes, that's right lads! And whats more amazing is that I didnt realize it until im nearing my next $500 withdrawal from paypal so that will even add up to another $500 to my thousand dollar chest box which is of course deposited at unionbank.

Its funny how things work with blogging. Just 6 months ago, I was wondering if making money online was possible and I even cursed John Chow for "fooling people" to make him even richer. Well, John, im not your biggest fan but thanks anyways! ;)

My money making along with my blogging companion Jay whom I encouraged to blog with me (He is nearing to his $1,000 mark as well) has stirred quite a discussion in the circle of friends at school. Our other buddies or barkadas who fondly called us as "autistic blogging nerds" are now busy collecting their jaws on the floor after finding out how much we are making and get this, they actually are literally begging us to teach them how to blog! hahaha! Ahhh, sweet revenge. ;)

In line with this, we are currently organizing and planning ways to teach this guys the ABC's of blogging. Their are at least 20 people on the list to join and all of them are just friends of ours. But hey, this gives me an idea, would you like to join them and make money blogging? Its all for free! As they say, success is better off shared. Afterall, im generous so they say! (hahaha!) So, if you wanna join, just leave a comment below or contact me personally, ill be happy to help you out for free. ( hurry before i change my mind! hehe)

My blogging has had its ups and downs and to reveal to you my recent frustrations, i just had this blog's pagerank reduced to 0 (yes, zero!) from previous PR3. The reason? I forgot to remove the "paid review" tags during the first months of blogging. Its quite frustrating but there is really no point in crying over spilled milk is there? What did I do to compensate? I bought a hosting and domain! Yes, this is symbolic for me; its an affirmation that im in with the challenge of blogging and im off to succeed! I will formalize this announcement when I get the hang of Wordpress. Its quite complicated if you ask me.

Lads, im going to end this post by expressing a quote i recently found from my blog hopping. . .

" No Hardwork is left unnoticed "

Hope you guys endure blogging hardships. Blog onwards!

10 comments

  1. Kat Olivares  

    January 28, 2008 at 3:18 PM

    Galeeeeng! Thumbs up. Dalawa. (oo nga dalawa, kasi kung isa lang, "thumb up" lang un. chaka di ba.)

    I want to try out sana all the stuff you're linking to here, kaya lang madami ng restrictions or may waiting time pa (like length of time the blog exists before signing up, substantial number of subscribers, etc.) pero ok lang. I'm into blogging for both the sharing and earning, so I'll just run it continuously, tsaka na yung earning.

    Anyhoo, great work!

  2. Batang Yagit  

    January 28, 2008 at 4:47 PM

    wow. congrats kirbs. kaya nga idol na idol kita when it comes to money making. wow.

    i'm nearing my 500 mark now. my estimate is mid of february. hehehe. :)

  3. Asdix  

    January 28, 2008 at 5:22 PM

    ngaks!
    gratz kirbz! heheh

    galing mo.. hehe
    forgot to email u when i went to cagayan.. hheeh..
    ill be taking another strategy to this blogging train.. im makin' improvements on my earnings, barely a month up and im already forecasting feasibilities. heheh.. anyway, anong domain binili mo? im planning to buy a domain aswell.. just can't decide ano talaga domain name.. pero.. ill leave PinoyNurse at blogger..
    gratz uli ah.. hehe
    im giving my self 2 more months to actually recieve my first adsense payment.. hehe..

  4. teenmoney  

    January 28, 2008 at 6:48 PM

    yay!!!! thats sweet!!
    i have yet to come even close

    oh yeah and to let you know (not to complain or anything ) but the link you have is not valid
    you have www.blogger.com/onlinemoneyforteens.blogspot.com

    it is http://www.onlinemoneyforteens.blogspot.com

    thanks
    and congrats!!!1
    Rory

  5. NurseJake  

    January 29, 2008 at 6:05 AM

    Wow! Thanks for the comments guys! ;)

    Kat:
    Thanks for the TWO THUMBS UP! hahaha! really appreciate it. Kat, youre on your way. I know you can do it too. ;)

    Wins:
    Thanks bro! hehe February? I think its closer than your estimate. With the PR4 blog?! Its not very hard to imagine. ;)

    Asdix:
    Yeps, you shouldve told me.hehe Mag borrow sana ako ng review books mo.hehe

    Rory:
    I apolozige for the wrong link. I did it again. ;) Thanks for letting me know.

  6. Batang Yagit  

    January 29, 2008 at 6:18 AM

    hi kirbs. it's nitrosaint on Yahoo! and winston at batangyagit.com for Gtalk!

    (just delete this comment after your read it. thanks)

  7. Liz  

    January 30, 2008 at 1:47 PM

    Congratulations! Ang yaman mo na, ;)

    Cheers!

    A Simple Life
    http://mlizcochico.com

  8. Anonymous  

    February 3, 2008 at 6:25 AM

    nice to hear that kid. i got some wordpress ebooks somewhere, so if you want it email me phiber.optiqueSPAM@SPAMgmail.com

    i run ebookeesh.blogspot.com btw

    hope i can earn passively as much as you.

    lotsa luck kiddo.

  9. NurseJake  

    February 3, 2008 at 4:22 PM

    THanks everyone! It keeps me going. ;)

  10. xhien  

    February 4, 2008 at 1:24 PM

    Whoa! Congrats!

    For how long did it take you?



Recommended By Asbestos Health