Yes thats right lads! My daily plan of activities are so full that I didnt even study for tomorrow's lessons just for this one. Heck, this is one of those rare times that I enter the class without knowing the topic to be discussed. Some of you might ask. . .

WHY?!

Well, for one very good reason, im hiding it just for now. Im trying to squeeze my hectic time schedules for projects that I feel strongly about. To tell you about my current situation, its almost 11pm and everybody on this house is asleep except for me, my throat is screaming for water, my girlfriend is going berserk because im not replying to any of her text messages and its all because of this guys.

Ill let the excitement thrill you for a while. . . But not for long im afraid. It depends. ;)

3 comments

  1. Liz  

    January 27, 2008 at 8:56 AM

    Hi! This is good, at least you make money while having fun. Ex links is ok with me. I've linked you already. Have a great Monday.

    A Simple Life
    http://mlizcochico.com

  2. Rory  

    January 27, 2008 at 11:34 AM

    lol i feel that way sometimes hey you wanna link i have linked to you already?
    onlinemoneyforteens.blogspot.com
    i love your blog
    i am into making money online for teens too

    Online Money for Teens
    Rory

  3. NurseJake  

    January 27, 2008 at 11:01 PM

    Hey liza and rory!

    Thanks for dropping by! Added you both to my "recommended blogs" list.

    Blog onwards!



Recommended By Asbestos Health