I Started A New Blog!


Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, it is with great pleasure that I announce to you, I started a new blog!

Majority of novice bloggers look forward to having a hosted blog and personal domain of their own and when this happens, it makes an impression that you are actually going somewhere nearer to the pinnacle of success in this field. Though the method and manner of getting there would very much vary to each blogger, one thing would really be for certain, the feeling of being proud and that's exactly what im experiencing right now.

Check it out at Pinoy Money Blogger.

Now, this actually brings me to alot of opportunity to teach you guys how to blog. Why? Because im going to apply everything I learned from 6 months blogging and apply this to my new blog. Look forward for some contests, gimiks and tutorials. I suggest you subscribe to my new blog as you did to this one. Im pretty sure you will get your subscription well worth it. Now, if you're new to blogging, all the more you need to subscribe because im in the process of finishing my posts about how to start a blog that is optimized to make money online so watch out for this one and alot more!

To clarify things up, I have no intention or plans to seize blogging on this one. No! Im just going to give more priority to my new blog this coming days since it needs more attention that this one though im still going to give out useful informations on here.

2 comments

  1. Mark  

    February 9, 2008 at 5:02 AM

    Guess you have another new money maker right there. Hope you make a lot of money with it. I have a proposal for you below. Thanks.

    xxx
    xxxx
    xxxx
    xxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x My Shake Concept is I'll: xxxx
    1. subscribe;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    2. check daily for new posts;xxx
    3. visit daily using your feed link;
    4. post a comment for every new post.
    Now change the I to U. Get it. xx
    Thanks. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxx=by Mark=xxxxxxxxxx
    xxX=Let's Shake OK=xxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  2. Blogger  

    September 6, 2016 at 6:11 PM

    Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and methods for earnings THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.

    GET FREE ACCESS NOW



Recommended By Asbestos Health