Since I started blogging, It has become an integral part of me. I cant pass a day without checking my email to see if there are private messages, earning potentials or just anything that is worth giving as an advise to every teen who wants to earn money online. Luckily for you, today is not an exception.

I came across this free blogging site which is very similar to the one im using except that this site is still on its Beta phase. I actually went over some of the entries there and I noticed that they are more laid back in posting blog entries. Its actually like a site with all the blog entries on it. Much like YouTube but the content varies from blog posts, podcasts and vids. You can check them out at thoughts.com

As for the money making potential part, I still have to dig deeper on this matter. Ill be sure to let you guys know more about it when im done with my assessment. So, if youre into Blogs, or wanting to be on one, this is one thing you should check.

3 comments

  1. admin  

    July 15, 2008 at 8:09 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. NurseJake  

    July 19, 2008 at 11:26 PM

    Inday: Thanks but would rather have posted your link if you dont put up SPAM comments. Its never gonna pay out. Trust me.

  3. "D"  

    February 8, 2009 at 9:56 PM

    Blogging had been considered the most IN THING these days. Most of the good quality bloggers earn cash from their blogs by writing paid reviews at Blogcytes.com



Recommended By Asbestos Health